Scotiabank MAGNA MasterCard®
Right for you if:
You want a credit card that earns you reward points on every purchase
Earn up to 4% on purchases at Magna partners*
Earn 1,500 Points when you spend $30,000 in the first 3 months
Your card comes with benefits
The Scotiabank MAGNA Rewards Programme is a loyalty programme that partners the best merchants in industries such as groceries, gas, etc., and rewards customers for their business.
Members of the MAGNA Rewards Programme receive a free MAGNA card to use when shopping at MAGNA merchants. You'll earn even more MAGNA Rewards Points when you use your Scotiabank MAGNA MasterCard card at MAGNA merchants and present your MAGNA Rewards card. Remember to show both cards to "double dip" at MAGNA merchants. Here are the benefits you'll enjoy with your MAGNA MasterCard:
- Earn additional MAGNA Rewards Points with every purchase made on additional cards for family members; available at a small charge
- Free, personalised Convenience Cheques that you can use just like your personal cheques to make purchases, pay utility bills or get cash at a teller window
- Up to US$100 for Purchase Protection per occurrence provides reimbursement for theft and /or accidental damage of purchase of the covered item
- Peace of mind with emergency services available through MasterCard Global Service
- Provide your family with financial comfort in the event of your death with optional, low-cost Credit Life Protection for up to US$25,000
Security in mind
Every transaction you make using a Scotiabank card with chip and your unique 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) gives you an added layer of security. That means greater protection each and every time.
Earn additional MAGNA Rewards Points with every purchase
Credit Life Protection
Find the card that's right for you.
Rates & Fees
Rates and fees vary depending on the Credit Card you choose. Download this easy-to-follow guide and choose the card best suited to your needs.
MasterCard Terms, Conditions and Agreement
MasterCard may at any time revise these terms by updating this document. Please visit this section to review the current terms from time to time.