Transform your home with ease
Get a Scotia Plan Loan to fund your home renovation budget and enjoy up to 72 months to repay.
Travel and vacation
Back to school expenses and more
Set your plans in motion with a Scotia Plan Loan
Whether you need a borrowing solution to help you with large purchases, back to school expenses, or to consolidate debt, we’ve got you covered.
Finding the right borrowing solution can help you better manage your finances and achieve your financial and life goals.
Right for you if:
You want a customized financial solution tailored to suit your needs.
You want a loan that can help with debt consolidation and reduce your interest costs.
Help you can rely on. Terms you can afford.
With a Scotia Plan Loan, it's easy to get the things you want and save money at the same time. You can:
Manage your monthly expenses
- Take up to 5 years to pay it back
Choose your preferred repayment schedule
Consolidate your debts into one easy payment
Set up automatic payments from your Scotiabank deposit account
Select your own payment amount
Choose optional credit protection
Opt for a secured loan for even better terms
What do I need to apply?
Here are some of the documents you need to apply for a Scotia Plan Loan:
- One (1) Valid unexpired national photo identification
- Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- One (1) valid proof of address (deed, recent utility bill, tax assessment or financial institution/bank statement)
Proof of employment
- Letter of employment and Payslip(s) showing the most recent full monthly income
- Business registration / License, and most recent Annual Return
- Income documents, e.g., Income Tax Returns, Audited Financial Statements and bank statements
You might also need...
Borrowing money may be one of life's necessities but it doesn't have to be a burden. In fact, finding the right borrowing option can help you better manage your finances and achieve your financial—and life—goals.
Applying for a Mortgage?
Buying a home is the largest single investment you’ll ever make, so it only makes sense to look for a mortgage that can help you reduce your interest costs. Get closer to making your homeownership dreams come true.