Right for you if:
You need to make sure you're covered with wider insurance coverage.
It's a Limited Payment, Whole Life insurance policy with four components :
- Life insurance
- Terminal illness benefits
- Optional personal accident benefits
- Cash surrender value
- Death Benefit
- Terminal Illness Benefit
- Optional Insurance: Personal Accident Rider
- Accidental Death
- Accidental Dismemberment
- Hospital Benefit related to personal accident
All Jamaican residents aged 18 to 65 are eligible to enrol in this plan.
Only simplified medical information is required
What’s more on the 25th anniversary of your policy, your premium ceases and your coverage continues!
Coverage amounts ranging from:
$500,000 - $5,000,000 (up to age 55)
$500,000 - $2,500,000 (age 56 – 65)
After the 25th anniversary of your policy you can terminate your policy and get a cash surrender value. Your cash surrender value is guaranteed to grow each year.
If the life of the insured is diagnosed as terminally ill with a prognosis of no more than six months to live, 50% of the sum insured is available to improve the quality of your care and lessen the financial burdens during this difficult time.
This benefit applies only if the policy has been in force for at least 2 policy years at the time of diagnosis.
Protection for your payouts so creditors can’t claim against them
The Death Benefit payable is equal to the Sum Insured
If you are hospitalised as a result of an accident you are eligible to receive an in-hospital benefit of:
- 5% of the sum insured, provided your stay in the hospital is at least 7 days.
- Only 1 claim allowed per year, 2 over the life of the policy provided that at least 12 months separate the periods of admission.
The Optional Personal Accident Insurance terminates at the earlier of:
- The Policy Anniversary immediately following the Insured’s 70th birthday, or
- The date that the Optional Personal Accident Benefits have been paid out in full.
See the policy provisions for additional exclusions and limitations.
Take the next step