Important Notices related to the Scotia Group’s upcoming Annual General Meeting for 2021
2021 Annual General Meeting Details
As announced on February 26, 2021 our 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held virtually on Friday March 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
The following documents may accessed below:
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Proxy Instruments
- Electronic version of the Annual Report for the year ended October 31,2020
- Approved Court Order authorizing virtual AGM
Only registered shareholders will be able to participate and view the Annual General Meeting.
To register, please click here
Website Link: https://livestreamja.com/ScotiaAGM
Deadline: Registration will close on March 11, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
- Once registration and verification have been completed, you will receive a link and a password to participate via live streaming.
- This link and password should not be shared with anyone. Each link will permit only one user to join the meeting.
- Shareholders are strongly encouraged to submit any questions prior to the AGM by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the AGM, questions may be submitted through the ‘chat’ box feature.
- All attendees will be muted for the duration of the meeting and will not be allowed to unmute themselves for verbal communication.
- Voting by shareholders on all resolutions will be done electronically.
- Shareholders have to register in order to vote.
- Registered shareholders or their proxies may vote on the resolutions listed in the Notice of AGM prior to the start of the AGM.
To request information on individual share accounts or for assistance with registering, shareholders may send an email to email@example.com or call the Registrar of Company, PwC Corporate Services (Jamaica) Limited at 876 932-8337 or 876-932-8401
We look forward to hosting you.
Scotiabank is committed to providing timely, accurate and balanced disclosure of all material information about the Bank and fair and equal access to such information.
Did you know?
Our corporate governance policies are designed to ensure the independence of the Board of Directors and its ability to effectively supervise management's operation of the Bank.