Important Information related to Scotia Group Jamaica Limited Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting Details
We are pleased to give notice that our Annual General Meeting, will be held on Friday, March 10, 2023 at 10:00 am. The meeting will be held in a hybrid format allowing limited shareholders to join in-person and others online.
Shareholders review the following:
All shareholders are required to register to attend in-person or participate online in the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- To register, please visit: https://goliveja.com/ScotiabankAGM2023
- The first 50 Registrants who indicate a preference to attend in person will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org once verification is complete. A valid government issued photo identification will be required to access the meeting.
- Other shareholders are invited to participate online. Once registration and verification have been completed, shareholders will receive a link and a password to participate.
- The confirmation email or the link and password should not be shared with anyone. Each link will permit only one user to join the meeting.
Registration will close on March 9, 2023 at 2:00 pm.
- Shareholders are strongly encouraged to submit any questions prior to the AGM by email to email@example.com
- During the AGM, questions may be submitted through the ‘chat’ box feature.
- All Shareholders must register in order to vote online or in person.
- Shareholders online will be able to vote on all resolutions using the online platform.
- Shareholders who are physically present may vote in person.
- Shareholders may vote via Proxy prior to the start of the AGM in accordance with the instructions on the Form of Proxy.
To request information on individual share accounts or for assistance with registering, shareholders may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Registrar of Company, PwC Corporate Services (Jamaica) Limited at 876 932-8337 or 876-932-8401
We look forward to hosting you.
Scotiabank is committed to providing timely, accurate and balanced disclosure of all material information about the Bank and fair and equal access to such information.