Important Notices related to the Scotia Group’s upcoming Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting Details
As we continue to comply with the recommended COVID-19 health protocols, we are pleased to give notice that our 2022 Annual General Meeting, will be held virtually on Friday, March 11, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Shareholders review the following:
All shareholders are required to register to attend and participate in the Annual General Meeting. To register, please visit: https://goliveja.com/ScotiabankAGM2022
Registration will close on March 10, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
- Once registration and verification have been completed, you will receive a link and a password to participate via live streaming.
- This link and password should not be shared with anyone. Each link will permit only one user to join the meeting.
- Shareholders are strongly encouraged to submit any questions prior to the AGM by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the AGM, questions may be submitted through the ‘chat’ box feature.
- All attendees will be muted for the duration of the meeting and will not be allowed to unmute themselves for verbal communication.
- Voting by shareholders on all resolutions will be done electronically.
- Shareholders have to register in order to vote.
- Registered shareholders or their proxies may vote on the resolutions listed in the Notice of AGM prior to the start of the AGM.
To request information on individual share accounts or for assistance with registering, shareholders may send an email to email@example.com or call the Registrar of Company, PwC Corporate Services (Jamaica) Limited at 876 932-8337 or 876-932-8401
We look forward to hosting you.
Scotiabank is committed to providing timely, accurate and balanced disclosure of all material information about the Bank and fair and equal access to such information.