Our Commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility means supporting and strengthening the communities we are part of around the world. The Scotiabank Group knows the importance of a healthy, vibrant community and we work in ways that benefit our communities, our customers and our stakeholders.
Our dedicated team approach strives to include Social, Economic, Environmental and Ethical considerations in our everyday business decisions. This means:
- Helping customers improve their financial situation
- Aiming to be an employer of choice
- Satisfying shareholder expectations
- Partnering with community groups to strengthen our society
- Honouring environmental and ethical standards
Through these efforts, we continue steady progress towards our CSR goals and remain focused on introducing new initiatives with the aim of strengthening local communities.
Please visit our Corporate website to find out more about our global CSR activities.